We had a fast sail in the ocean on Tuesday from Jacksonville to St. Augustine FL. Winds were 15-25 knots and we blew out the knot on the jib while trying to reef it. This resulted in a lengthy repair by Bruce on the bow in rough seas. After that, it was smooth sailing. We stopped in St Augustine because the winds were increasing Tuesday night to 20-30. It’s really cold too so we are deciding whether to head on down to Fort Pierce or stop here for now.